UCD CHINESE STUDENTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UCD CHINESE STUDENTS FORUM

Life becomes easy when we get connected. Come on, my Chinese brothers and sisters, let's make a better Chinese community in Davis!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rent a living room with a chinese girl avalable on Oct.10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

rent a living room with a chinese girl avalable on Oct.10 Empty
PostSubject: rent a living room with a chinese girl avalable on Oct.10   rent a living room with a chinese girl avalable on Oct.10 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:16 am

from liuzheng5241 <liuzheng5241@163.com>

hi :
I have a wonderful apartment in 320 K street, very near to the campus. it has 2 bedrooms and one bathroom, I want to find an other quiet girl to live in the living room, we three spilt the untility fee. The rent will be $200 + 1/3 utility fee . the living room will be availble on Oct.10. it is very nice and cheaper. I am a student in law school , my roomate is stuff working in ucdavis. if you have interest , please email me, or judt call me 530-220-2069.
Back to top Go down
https://ucdcssa.forumotion.com

rent a living room with a chinese girl avalable on Oct.10
Page 1 of 1