UCD CHINESE STUDENTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UCD CHINESE STUDENTS FORUM

Life becomes easy when we get connected. Come on, my Chinese brothers and sisters, let's make a better Chinese community in Davis!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a female graduate student to sublease the living room (by WenJing Liao)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Looking for a female graduate student to sublease the living room (by WenJing Liao) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a female graduate student to sublease the living room (by WenJing Liao)   Looking for a female graduate student to sublease the living room (by WenJing Liao) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:04 pm

from Wenjing Liao <wenjingliao1@gmail.com>

hi,
We are new graduate students in UC Davis. We have rent a 2bd/1ba apartment in silverstone, which is around nugget.
Now we are looking for a female to sublease the living room. The apartment is about 20 minites to UC DAVIS camps by bicycle.It is spacious and quiet. There are air/heat, microwave, dish-washer machine in the apartment.
The living room is separated from the dinning room and kitchen, so you will not be disturbed.

Your roomates are two easygoing girls.The rent is 300 per month. Deposit:200. You share 1/3 fee for electricity,wireless internet, water.
The living room is avaible at present. It is necessary for you to sublease the living room for 1 year.

If you are interested, please call Liao,Wenjing 530-219-8617 or Liu,Menglin 530-219-8603.

Liao,Wenjing
Back to top Go down
https://ucdcssa.forumotion.com

Looking for a female graduate student to sublease the living room (by WenJing Liao)
Page 1 of 1