UCD CHINESE STUDENTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UCD CHINESE STUDENTS FORUM

Life becomes easy when we get connected. Come on, my Chinese brothers and sisters, let's make a better Chinese community in Davis!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a female postdoc is trying to find a bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

a female postdoc is trying to find a bedroom Empty
PostSubject: a female postdoc is trying to find a bedroom   a female postdoc is trying to find a bedroom EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 10:21 pm

from hongjuan sun <asufish@gmail.com>

Sorry to bother others. A female postdoc will arrive UCD at later this month or early next month. If you have a room to rent, please give me a message. THX.
Back to top Go down
https://ucdcssa.forumotion.com
superfarmer

a female postdoc is trying to find a bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: a female postdoc is trying to find a bedroom   a female postdoc is trying to find a bedroom EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 1:12 am

$450 / 1br - 1 Bedroom Apartment - Sycamore Lane Apartments (Davis)

Reply to: hous-836178793@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-10, 9:50PM PDT

I need someone to take over my lease ASAP. It is for Sycamore Lane Apartments. More information here: http://daviswiki.org/Sycamore_Lane_Apartments

The apartment is located conveinently near stores. It is 1 bedroom, 1 bath. It is a great apartment in a nice location. Thanks

Admin wrote:
from hongjuan sun <asufish@gmail.com>

Sorry to bother others. A female postdoc will arrive UCD at later this month or early next month. If you have a room to rent, please give me a message. THX.
Back to top Go down

a female postdoc is trying to find a bedroom
Page 1 of 1