UCD CHINESE STUDENTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UCD CHINESE STUDENTS FORUM

Life becomes easy when we get connected. Come on, my Chinese brothers and sisters, let's make a better Chinese community in Davis!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

$959 / 1br - 1 BR, 1 BTHRM Apartment AVAILABLE TODAY! Across street from UCD campus (Davis)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
superfarmer

$959 / 1br - 1 BR, 1 BTHRM Apartment AVAILABLE TODAY! Across street from UCD campus (Davis) Empty
PostSubject: $959 / 1br - 1 BR, 1 BTHRM Apartment AVAILABLE TODAY! Across street from UCD campus (Davis)   $959 / 1br - 1 BR, 1 BTHRM Apartment AVAILABLE TODAY! Across street from UCD campus (Davis) EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 12:36 pm

Reply to: hous-831287213@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-07, 10:09AM PDT

I have a large one bedroom one bathroom at University Court Apartments at 515 Sycamore Lane in Davis. Rent is $ 959.00 and is
available anytime you want to move in! It is located across the street from campus, and is a three minute bike ride away. The apartment is very clean and newly remodled.

They also have a website, http://www.universitycourt.net/. Take a look at their website, it is a very nice and quiet gated apartment complex. The unit has a small patio and is located directly across from the pool on the first level. The room has wireless connection and the complex has a printing room where you can print for free. There is ample parking, laundry centers and a fitness room. (It is in a great location!) Two bus lines run directly in front of the complex, goes directly to both sides of campus every ten minutes.

Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you,

Kelley (650) 678-6369

还没找到房子的couple可以考虑一下这个房子。
Back to top Go down

$959 / 1br - 1 BR, 1 BTHRM Apartment AVAILABLE TODAY! Across street from UCD campus (Davis)
Page 1 of 1